Havoc9

Author Topic: Alright Havoc9  (Read 148062 times)

Target

• SHOOP DA WOOP!
  • A E S T H E T I C
    • AOL Instant Messenger - o0Mindless+One0o
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - wtf_hax_lol
    • View Profile
Alright Havoc9
« on: August 22, 2007, 12:56:10 pm »
It has been brought to my attention that there's an un-needed amount of bitching going around.

So here's a golden list of rules that will be followed. This is to end the bitching.

1.The Steps. Stay off the fucking XCCP steps, unless you need something from the CP. You will be killed once if you don't comply. On your next offense, you will be banned for instigating violence, death matching, and pissing the admins off.

2.  Rush cuffing. Absolute rush cuffing is not allowed, unless during Red Alert mode. The CP can arrest people they see fit without an explanation during that time. During all other times, roleplay must be used, but you can still rush cuff. Example,

Code: [Select]
Director Lillium Darktide says, "Detain and jail this man."
*XCCP units stunstick the shit out of the suspect, cuff him, and teleport him.*
Director Lillium Darktide says, "Good work team. Sexy time back at the HQ!"

3. Offensive OOC talk. We do support the use of racial, sexist, and any offensive slurrs. We are -always- kidding. Well, most of us any way. Now, if you -are- offended, say so. PM an admin. Or just say so in game. If someone really is offended, please fucking stop.

4. Admins. Now, a lot of players think they're above the administration for some reason. We control the server. We keep it up, we upgrade it, and we do whatever's possible to make this the best roleplay experience. What an admin says, goes. Please stop arguing with us. IF you do argue, chances are you will be slapped, slayed, kicked, banned, and god knows what else. IF that happens, don't bitch on the forums about it. You brought it on yourself. Also, don't try and fuel fights between admins, or between admins and players. This shit just gets annoying, and gets a lot of people banned. Admins, stop fighting amongst eachother. If our administration falls, the server goes to shit. The last time we had a rogue admin get pissed off, we lost the server for a summer. We don't want that to happen again. Sub admins, listen to the three higher ups, and respect what they say, no matter what it is. Sure you guys have admins, but you are not higher then the people that make HAVOC9 what it is. We deeply respect, and thank you guys for helping us out, and taking a lot of the load off of us, but please don't undermine us, don't fight with us, and don't fuck with us.

5. XCCP. The XCCP is the absolute power in the city. Being just an officer sets you higher then even the administration. For some reason, there's a lot more alpha cards in circulation, so now being an alpha card holder does not make you above the XCCP. They will respect you more and chances are you wont be stunsticked to death, but you will still be jailed for being out during curfew, killing other people, etc. The so called Administration is just there to give the citizens a sense of false hope, like American democracy. The person who decides what's what in Xenoncity is Lillium Darktide.

6. Rebels. Sure, you're a rebel. But that does not give you an excuse to run around and kill people, by any means. You may defend yourself against XCCP units, but opening fire on them without any roleplay what-so-ever is just bullshit. Sewer raids are the only time you may outright shoot a unit, and it be totally legal. Other then that, ROLEPLAY GODDAMNIT.

7. Red Alert and curfew. During these times, ALL CITIZENS MUST BE INSIDE. IF you are not, you will be stunsticked, and jailed. No questions asked. The XCCP can initiate curfew whenever they please, because it is a way to control people that like to fuck around. If you are killed during Curfew, do NOT respawn. This just generates more chaos, and people get banned. In future map releases, there will be a switch that locks the spawns during curfew. Cooperate, and things will be fine. If you're a "rebel" and you want to risk being out, go for it. But don't bitch and whine if you're cuffed or killed.

8. OOC. OOC is a privilege in HAVOC9. A lot of the times, we take it away because it's filled with stupidity and flaming. This confuses new players, and we lose a small portion of playercount. Stop all the stupid talk. Stop all the flaming. Stop all the bitching and whining, and you may get to keep OOC. Sure, a little chattering here and there is fine, but roleplay is the prime objective when you're here. Also, ICOOC (Which are the //'s before you type) is not to be overly abused. Like I said, roleplay is your main objective, but you can chat on the side. Just don't let it deter the roleplay.

Alright, I think that's it. Please don't argue with these rules. If you think I forgot something, please PM me and I'll add it. Feel free to comment on this thread, but don't spam. Spamming will get you banned.

Also, one last quick thing. LULZDROPIT, it's been brought to my attention that a lot of players have a problem with you having admin. Now, I like you. I think you're a good roleplayer, and I chose you for adminship because you're strict, and I like that. But in the event that your admin is revoked, do you think you would still play on HAVOC9? IF you were demoted back to normal player status, there would be no flaming against you, etc. And I want you to be honest with me. I'm not saying you're going to lose it, but I want to make sure you're just not playing here for the admin. *EDIT* It's been brought to my attention, AGAIN, that you were removed from the administrative staff. I believe this is the right action, because you were fucking around with your admin powers, nading the shit out of everything. I pulled some strings, and you'll be unbanned from the server when I get my PC back.

Thank you for your time HAVOC9. I love you guys as a community, even though you piss me off to no end. No matter how much I hate TSRP, no matter how much I hate being everyone's bitch, no matter how much I hate dealing with all this, HAVOC9 will be a part of me and I will not let it die.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 01:12:34 pm by Target »

Kelvas

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Alright Havoc9
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 01:07:43 pm »
I love you target...

Thank you for this pubic service announcement.

Oh, and the sooner you can get that "anti-spawn" button in the map, the better.

I am sick and tired of the same 3 people who get killed during a red alert then they come back, get a hold of some guns, and go right back to RKing all the XCCP.

P.S. I didn't realize that I said pubic instead of public so I won't change it because it is funny...

P.S. again... I would have crazy butshecks if you ever wanted me to...
* Kelvas mails you his virgin daughter

aerocow

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 02:44:15 pm »
You forgot the part about the admins doing one hour curfews.

Timmeh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 03:48:41 pm »
You forgot about people sucking up to the admins.

aerocow

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 03:54:43 pm »
I wasn't sucking up to Shaw, he really does have nice legs..

RemO

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 03:59:01 pm »
You forgot the part about shutting the fuck up.

Kill3456

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 04:28:03 pm »
You forgot the part that the Administration has a Para Military Organization in itself, and only the Minister of Defence has authority to the XCCP, the Chancellor procides false hope, and the Administrator just goes around doing speeches and getting laid while those two people do the things for him.

Oh, the Administration has control over the Field Marshal who has control over the entire Imperial Army of the planet.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 04:30:22 pm by Kill3456 »

Timmeh

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 05:16:56 pm »
Oh, the Administration has control over the Field Marshal who has control over the entire Imperial Army of the planet.

Pure un-adulterated bullshit :D

Kill3456

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 05:34:57 pm »

Pure un-adulterated bullshit :D

YA I KNO RITE?

Jimi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 05:37:32 pm »
Well fucking said Target.

RedRose

• The Asian Businessman
    • MSN Messenger - VLA_ICE@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Redcell705
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 05:52:53 pm »
You say administration is actually below XCCP, then why, when I asked for their IDs while they stood on the steps, did they refuse, and why, when I shot them for it, did they remove my job and threaten to ban me? I would love an answer to this, and if all that is not allowed, I'd like my post as XCCP Sergeant Silver back.

Kill3456

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 06:05:07 pm »
The only time the Enforcers/Vanguards are on the steps is when they have authorization from me, or when they are guarding me, i supervise the XCCP's activities and then use it to create propaganda reports for the Chancellor. If the Enforcers/Vanguards go on the steps without me, then ask them if they have authorization to be there from me, if they say yes, sms and check in with me. If they don't have authorization just stunstick them off and tell them to get authorization from me, if they continue to go back on then just shoot them, and i will tell them why they are killed.

I'm tired of my enforcers going around acting like they own the XCCP when the only authority figures are Me, Killabreu, and Timmeh.

Sage Owl

• Evil red owl in space
    • MSN Messenger - Kenshin_imura@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xXxMD+GeistxXx
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Sage+Owl
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 07:44:20 pm »
You forgot the part that the Administration has a Para Military Organization in itself, and only the Minister of Defence has authority to the XCCP, the Chancellor procides false hope, and the Administrator just goes around doing speeches and getting laid while those two people do the things for him.

Quote from: Target
The person who decides what's what in Xenoncity is Lillium Darktide.

Pay attention youngin'.

Kill3456

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 08:23:49 pm »

Quote from: Target
The person who decides what's what in Xenoncity is Lillium Darktide.

Pay attention youngin'.

Tell me the part where i said that i had control over the XCCP?

Sage Owl

• Evil red owl in space
    • MSN Messenger - Kenshin_imura@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xXxMD+GeistxXx
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Sage+Owl
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 08:31:45 pm »
From all the bitching you did yesterday, I could post a lot.