Havoc9

Author Topic: Zyroke's (Trayton) Original Reports (with LC, and more)  (Read 1030 times)

Flask

• Mentat
  • Global Moderator
  • "Aut Dënton, aut nihil"
    • View Profile
Zyroke's (Trayton) Original Reports (with LC, and more)
« on: November 12, 2017, 12:21:41 am »
=====================================================

The Report:  #1

Hello and many thanks for picking up the first issue of my works. First off, I am Trayton Vanslow, currently a freelance reporter traversing Paradise City. Over the last bits of time, I have been collecting the opinions of not only the people of importance, but the general public, in efforts to grasp a firm idea of this town and its respective populace.

My personal goal as a reporter is to surface the opinions of all who reside in this city, not only the people which have a cumbersome amount of influence and a deep pocket. I aspire to be able to inform you with factual knowledge which is not commonly available, with hopes to challenge your current beliefs and to shed some light on all that is deemed true by most. As an overall conclusion in regards to my intentions, I wish not only to inform, but to bring out the true motives and thoughts behind the town and its residency.

To start things off, I would like to focus our attention towards the Middlesea Republic Ministry of Defense. Throughout Paradise City, there are clearly mixed feelings towards this Republic. With such claims that involve keeping the surrounding territory in check and to ensure peace and justice, the Ministry has surely excelled at delivering these promises, yet at what cost? It is widely believed that an exceptional amount of police brutality has been going on behind the scenes.

While interviewing a commoner, I asked him to express his opinion on the matter, "And as a bystander, how does this make you feel?" His response towards the police brutality and ethics was simple, "Kind of opposed. Peace is a bullet to the brain by their standards."

Personally, I was shocked at the seriousness in his voice, but as I stuck around in the vicinity of the prison, it seemed like a clear possibility that this statement is the truth. Now I ask you, are these actions acceptable to you in order to establish justice? I think the lives of many could be spared if the Ministry of Defense, whom solemnly pledge themselves to protection of bystanders, would make use of their technology. A simple stun baton would surely achieve the same goal if it is accompanied with the slammer. After witnessing such actions, I decided to further indulge myself into the situation. I requested to speak to the Lord Commander himself. After several hours of hassling around and loitering, luckily without deceasing, I had a chance to speak with him. The interview went as followed:

Interview with Lord Commander Flask Denton Transcript:   Friday, May 14th ~11:17 P.M.

Trayton Vanslow - "To my understanding, you are the head of this wondrous movement, may I get your name?"
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "Lord Commander Flask Denton."
---To my surprise, he offered his name. At that point, I figured this interview would actually get somewhere.

Trayton Vanslow - "First off, I'd like to bring up the brutality you and your followers show to the public."
Trayton Vanslow - "Does it effect you in any way after your jobs are done?"
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "I can neither confirm nor deny the brutality we show in public."
---The man can neither confirm NOR deny the brutality shown by his staff. This does in-fact leave open the possibility that such actions are being taken. I look forward to speaking with a citizen who has survived the slammer of the Ministry of Defense to hear his story of survival, only then will I get a better idea of the truth which happens behind those doors.

Trayton Vanslow - "Very well then. Since you've been in charge..."
Trayton Vanslow - "I've heard things such as crime rates have been rather low, yet with a higher activity in different respects such as rebellions."
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "I can neither confirm, nor deny the level of danger in this field of work."
---It seems since the Ministry of Defense has planted itself as the leading force within Paradise City, rebellions have been sprouting left and right. Are these rebellions protesting their ways, or are they seeking to claim power for themselves?  What does this mean for us bystanders? Will it lead to more, unnecessary violence? I think it could.

Trayton Vanslow - "Do you feel you have done a measure to keep the crime limited?"
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "I can't comment on the level of crime decrease in Paradise City."
---At this point, I feel as if his responses have been rehearsed. I also feel that if, under his management, that crime has been coming to a halt, wouldn't he want to express it and reassure the public that his methods are working?

Trayton Vanslow - "Hmm, eventful."
Trayton Vanslow - "What is the MSRMD Looking for in fresh meat? What should the people looking to join you be working on?"
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "I cannot offer insight into our number of staff, but—"
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "All citizens with a clean background can apply for the Cadet Academy."
Trayton Vanslow - "What do people undergo while in the Cadet Academy?"
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "Pain."
---After the previous questions, I switched to a topic I was sure to get a response to. With success, I revealed that all it takes to join their rankings is a clean record. Does this explain the Ministry's sudden growth or is it the fear which is struck into the people? Do people join them simply because they value their lives? I think this more the case than not, and through this, I feel as if it is almost forced upon people to become a part of the Republic. A handy tactic it is, but in respect to fairness, do you think these people are actually governed with good intentions? Perhaps there's more behind it.

Trayton Vanslow - "I suppose that makes them tough enough then. Do you have any future goals set for the MSRMD currently?"
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "I can neither confirm, nor deny any secret agenda or goals the MSRMD may or may not have."
---In efforts to answer my own questions, I hit another roadblock. Despite this, I feel that some good can be salvaged from his response. When analyzed, it is seen that his response cannot deny any "secret" agenda. My original question wasn't even geared towards secrecy, but towards any future movements he has for the Ministry. Now thinking that the Ministry has something to hide, I asked decided to land the idea towards the public, "Right. Do you think they're doing their jobs to achieve something bigger?" The answer, "I can agree with you as much, yes. They are probably hiding something." A follow up to the anonymous interviewee's statement also contained: "But with the funds their gaining, I'd say something huge." Well? What do you think? Do you think theres more than what meets the eye when it comes to the Middlesea Republic Ministry of Defense?

Trayton Vanslow - "Very well, and lastly..."
Trayton Vanslow - "Are there any messages to the general public you would like to set out?"
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "Keep safe. And stay out of trouble."
---And to close this informative interview, I agreed to forward his message along to all of my readers, Keep safe. And stay out of trouble. Should I add, if you value your life? I think I just might.

((P.S. Flask Denton took 9 breathes during this interview.))

Mentioned within the interview was also a inquiry about the Ministry of Defense's gear. After going around, I couldn't find too much about it, other than the supplier for their stun batons is a corporation know as known as SERP. There is more to come on SERP later in this very enjoyable read. To conclude this section on the Ministry of Defense, I wish for you all to take something from it. I've presented and evaluated the information above for you and now it is time for you to formulate your own opinions. Be mindful and carry your opinions within your own judgment. I personally refuse to encourage you to express you opinions, as it has been mentioned in the PCN's article (which I fully recommend everyone to take a look at) that people have been placed under 'custody' of the Republic for doing so.

The Report:  #2

Scientific Experiments and Research for Paradise City; also commonly known as SERP.

When this name was mentioned to me as suppliers to the Republic, I immediately had to know more. Luckily, I caught a break and ran into one of its Active Directors, Kane Clayton.

Not quite clear on what exactly SERP was in the market for, I asked:
"What exactly is the aims of your organization?"
 Kane happily responded, "To advance the city's scientific and medical fields."

From there, I realized I was dealing with an individual who's intelligence surpassed mine. After further chat, he did confirm that they work with the MSRMD to better off their equipment and the city.

I pondered, "I understand, do they do anything in return? Anything specific?"

From that point, he commented on the rebellions,
"Not really, I suppose they assure our work goes unmolested by the Rebels."

Understanding that the rebellions could impede the progress at SERP, I asked if they had any recent encounters. He couldn't recall, except for his first experience with SERP described as:
"Well, in my first time in the station I came through as a photojournalist. I was harassed by what I believe were the rebels for my camera."

After getting a good chuckle, it was stated that no violence had come out of the problem, just a slight hassle. It was made clear that the SERP corporation is also in the market for security guards—more on that within the later portions. As for SERP, that's all that could be said about them. I happily shook his hand and we beckoned each other for a good day.

The Report:  #3

The Rebellions.

The question stands as to whether or not these rebellions taking place against the MSRMD are called for. Some people full-fledgedly agree that the MSRMD is handling their power unjustly and others just wish to be able to claim their spot in the Lord Commander's Chair. Do you think they are just promoting unneeded and unwanted violence or do you believe they're striving to achieve a much-needed revolution? I was unable to get in contact with a leader of a rebellion; perhaps they did not wish their identities to be known. Some questions of interest would have been:

"Do you have goals of harassing others versus just the MSRMD?"
 "What exactly are the efforts you and your groups are making to impede the progress of the Republic?"
 "How are your numbers and supplies looking?"
 "Do you think you have an advantage over the likes of the Ministry?"
 "Are you in works with any other rebellions?"

As to if we would have received answers, that remains unclear. Perhaps I will be able to contact a rebellious individual another day.

That just about wraps up issue one of my works. If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to contact myself. If you have opinions or messages you would like to forward or express, you know I will be happy to do so. If you wish to have a chat about any topic within the bounds of city, I will be open for discussing all matter for a wide range of time. Other than that, I would ask that you please take look over the next bits of information, quotes, and messages from the general populace of Paradise City.

----------------------------

"People shouldn't fear their government; the government should be afraid of its people." ~ V

"The MSRMD is failing to fulfill their promises, yet the rebellions are for unjust causes as well. That's the truth of the matter." ~ Anonymous

"The MSRMD are looking for able-bodied cadets with a clean track record to join their ranks. All citizens of Paradise City will be readily accepted and expected to go through various sorts of training that include lots of excruciating ''pain'" to test their mettle."
- This message has been approved by Lord Commander Flask Denton

"The SERP Corporation are not only looking for people with strict, high-class degrees, but potentially security guards as well to further deal with any problems that may arise. They are accepting most applicants that can handle the task, which can also include androids and augmented individuals." - This message has been approved by Kane Clayton

The Report:  #4

An interview with Calvin of the MSRMD. Believed to be an Enforcer from an outside source.

Trayton Vanslow - "Aye!"
Trayton Vanslow - "My friend."
Calvin - "Ah hello."
Trayton Vanslow - "You work for the Lord Commander, No?".
Calvin - "Indeed."
Trayton Vanslow - "A moment of your time?"
Calvin - "Make it fast."
Trayton Vanslow - "How do you feel about the way things are being run?"
Calvin - "Great."
Trayton Vanslow asks, "Got any specific likes or dislikes?"
Calvin - "Mm."
Calvin - "Not really."
Calvin - "Things haven't been any better."
Trayton Vanslow - "One last thing then, do you get rewarded for doing things exceptionally well?"
Trayton Vanslow - "Upholding a criminal?"
Calvin - "Hmm, sometimes."
Calvin - "It really depends on the case."
Calvin - "And who's involved."
Trayton Vanslow - "What kind of rewards are we talking?"
Calvin - "Promotions of course."
Trayton Vanslow asks, "Is there still plenty of room within the group to advance through the ranks?"
Calvin - "I'm sure there is."
Trayton Vanslow - "Thank you, Could I get your name?"
Calvin - "Calvin."
Trayton Vanslow - "Calvin...?"
Calvin - "That's all you need to know."
Calvin - "Now if you'll excuse me..."
Calvin - "That is all, mister."

=================================================================

// Note, these reports have been edited and transcribed by me for better clarification / fixing of typos.
The original by Zyroke is available here:
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Divine_RP/ar/t103.htm
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 05:25:17 pm by Flask Denton »

EnglishBob

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Zyroke's (Trayton) Original Interview with LC
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 12:55:07 am »
Glorious stuff.

Flask

• Mentat
  • Global Moderator
  • "Aut Dënton, aut nihil"
    • View Profile
Re: Zyroke's (Trayton) Original Reports (with LC, and more)
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 01:24:45 am »
Addendum reports (as copied from Zyroke's files):

Interview with Lord Commander Flask Denton Transcript. Friday, May 14th ~11:17 P.M.

Trayton Vanslow - "To my understanding, you are the head of this wonderous movement, may I get your name?"
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "Lord Commander Flask Denton"
Trayton Vanslow - "First off, I'd like to bring up the brutality you and your followers show to the public."
Trayton Vanslow - "Does it effect you in any way after your jobs done?
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "I can neither confirm nor deny the brutality we show in public."
Trayton Vanslow - "Very well then. Since you've been in charge..."
Trayton Vanslow - "I've heard things such as crime rates have been rather low, yet high in different fields."
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "I can neither confirm, nor deny the level of danger in this field of work."
Trayton Vanslow - "Do you feel you have done a measure to keep the crime limited?"
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "I can't comment on the level of crime decrease in Paradise City."
Trayton Vanslow - "Hmm, eventful."
Trayton Vanslow - "What is the MSRMD Looking for in fresh meat? What should the people looking to join you be working on?"
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "I cannot offer insight into our number of staff, but --."
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "All citizens with a clean background can apply for the Cadet Academy."
Trayton Vanslow - "What do people undergo while in the Cadet Academy?"
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "Pain."
Trayton Vanslow - "I suppose that makes them tough enough then. Do you have any future goals set for the MSRMD Currently?"
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "I can neither confirm, nor deny any secret agenda or goals the MSRMD may or may not have."
Trayton Vanslow - "Very well, and lastly..."
Trayton Vanslow - "Are there any messages to the general public you would like to set out?"
Lord Commander Flask Denton - "Keep safe. And stay out of trouble."
Trayton Vanslow - ""I will be sure to run that through for you, thankyou for your time."
He denied a handshake at the end.
He took 9 breathes during this Interview.

Interview with Calvin of the MSRMD. Believed to be an Enforcer from an outside source. [Vlad Wallz] ((Last name not known))

Trayton Vanslow - "Aye!"
Trayton Vanslow - "My friend."
Calvin Carlyle - "Ah hello."
Trayton Vanslow - "You work for the Lord Commander, No?".
Calvin Carlyle - "Indeed."
Trayton Vanslow - "A moment of your time?"
Calvin Carlyle - "Make it fast."
Trayton Vanslow - "How do you feel about the way things are being run?"
Calvin Carlyle - "Great."
Trayton Vanslow asks, "Got any specific likes or dislikes?"
Calvin Carlyle - "Mm."
Calvin Carlyle - "Not really."
Calvin Carlyle - "Things havent been any better."
Trayton Vanslow - "One last thing then, do you get rewarded for doing things exceptionally well?".
Trayton Vanslow - "Upholding a criminal?"
Calvin Carlyle - "Hm sometimes."
Calvin Carlyle - "It really depends on the case."
Calvin Carlyle - "And whos involved."
Trayton Vanslow - "What kind of rewards are we talking?"
Calvin Carlyle - "Promotions of course."
Trayton Vanslow asks, "Is there still plenty of room within the group to advance through the ranks?"
Calvin Carlyle - "Im sure there is."
Trayton Vanslow - "Thankyou, Could I get your name?".
Calvin Carlyle - "Calvin."
Trayton Vanslow - "Calvin..."
Calvin Carlyle - "Thats all you need to know.
Calvin Carlyle - "Now if ull excuse me."
Calvin Carlyle - "That is all."
Calvin Carlyle - "Mister."

Interview with Kane Clayton - Active Director of SERP.

Trayton Vanslow -"A word perhaps?".
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "By all means."
Trayton Vanslow - "I'm Trayton Vanslow - a freelance reporter."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Ah.."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Kane Clayton, Active Director of SERP."
Trayton Vanslow - "SERP? Hey hey!"
Trayton Vanslow - "This could be good stuff."
Trayton Vanslow - "Alrighty then, well. Could you inform me what exactly SERP Stands for and what it does?"
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Certainly, Serp stands for..."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Scientific Experiments and Research for Paradise City."
Trayton Vanslow - "Thats a big one, isn't it.".
Trayton Vanslow - "What exactly is the aims of your organization?"
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Try saying it five times fast.".
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "To advance the cities scientific, and medical fields."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "We work in cooperation with the MRS (I think?) and the Medical Department."
Trayton Vanslow - "In cooperation with the MRSMD eh?"
Trayton Vanslow - "What exactly do you do for them?"
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Aye."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Well some things I cannont make public, just know we do our best to further our..."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "...research for the betterment of the city."
Trayton Vanslow - "I understand, do they do anything in return? Anything specific?".
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Not really, I suppose they assure our work goes un-molested by the Rebels."
Trayton Vanslow - "Ah, the Rebels, an interesting point to bring up."
Trayton Vanslow - "Have you had any encounters, any problems with them?"
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "We have a small, but humble security force, but even they cannot handle everything."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Well, in my first time in the station I came through as a photojournalist."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "I was harrassed by what I believe were the rebels for my camera."
Trayton Vanslow - "Is that the extent of it? Or has succumbed to violence?"
[Line of text lost in crash]
Trayton Vanslow - "Yeah, I hear ya. Such a nonsense thing to make a fuss about."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "I believe they thought I was going to turn the negatives in.".
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "But I wasn't.".
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "But the past is the past."
Trayton Vanslow - "Well, whats done is done, and now look at where you are!"
Trayton Vanslow - "It seems as if you made it well."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Yes, yes.".
Trayton Vanslow - "Where exactly do you stand in SERP operations?"
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Well, many years of school has lef to this."
Trayton Vanslow - "Schooling is key.".
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Several Degrees, and PhD, certainly looks good".
Trayton Vanslow - "And a charming personality to top it."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "No need to be flattering.".
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "But about your question."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "I mainly assist the president, and over see the progress our employee's accomplish."
Trayton Vanslow - "About employees, do you get many new comers? Are your hiring?".
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "We have the occasional new Degree coming straight out of school."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "I usually send the proper ones to the President, or to our friends in the Medical Department."
Trayton Vanslow - "So your pretty strict as to who you guys let into your system I'm guessing.".
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "And yes, we are currently looking for new..."talent" for the lack of better terms."
Trayton Vanslow - "Would you like me to advertise that?"
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. -"By all means."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "It would be much appreciated."
Trayton Vanslow - "Anything you wish to follow up that statement?"
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "We not only look for strict high class degrees, but we are also looking for security personel."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Which can also include andriods, and half-breeds."
Trayton Vanslow - "I'll be sure to mention that along with the place in the Jobs section."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Half-breeds seems a little offensive."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Replace that with augmented individuals."
Trayton Vanslow - "Well, it answers the question at the end of things.".
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Seems more appropriate."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Hmm?"
Trayton Vanslow - "Better fitting. I like it.".
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "Aye, I don't not wish to come across as offensive.".
Trayton Vanslow - "Well, its be great, and if any further questions arise, I will be sure to find you."
Kane 'Shadow' Clayton. - "By all means.".
The server crashed/restarted 3 times during this interview.
The server lost all functioning in regards to chat area during this interview.
Shadow went through the whole interview without knowing it was I.

Interview with Andrew Fox.

Trayton Vanslow - "Would you be interested in asking a few questions? I would like a public opinion."
Trayton Vanslow - "On a few matters."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Oh, I see."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "I guess I have a few minutes to spare, sure go ahead."
Trayton Vanslow - "Perhaps we should walk over into that corner first though? Out of traffic.".
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Good point, after you."
Trayton Vanslow - "Right here would do, I wouldn't want to seem like untrusted."
Trayton Vanslow - "So, first off."
Trayton Vanslow - "I'm Trayton Vanslow, Freelance Reporter."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Freelancer? Ive met plenty.
Trayton Vanslow - "Yeah, well, every one has to try to make a money with selling their material."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "I hear ya'.".
Trayton Vanslow - "Lets start off with this, *looks a the prison* How do you feel about the MSRMD?"
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Middle Sea, eh?"
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Well, it's partly pitiful."
Trayton Vanslow - "And why do you say this?"
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "They have no work for the peace, the protection of bystanders."
Trayton Vanslow - "And as a bystander, how does this make you feel?".
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Kinda opposed."
Trayton Vanslow - "So you feel as if they're not here serving justice at all, correct?"
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "It makes them hated, by much the propaganda speaks of 'peace' and 'good will'."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Peace is a bullet to the brain."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "By their standards."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "And yes, there is no justice."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Not for us, I can assume."
Trayton Vanslow - "Right. Do you think they're doing their jobs to achieve something else?"
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "I can agree with you as much, yes."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "They are probably hiding something."
Trayton Vanslow - "What do you think they could possibly be hiding?"
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "I dont know."
Trayton Vanslow - "It would be interesting to find out, wouldn't it."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "But with the funds their gaining, I'd say something huge."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Ive heard small talk, a little too much."
Trayton Vanslow - "How about the rebellion, have you seen much of them?"
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Rebelion?"
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Bah."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Just a bunch of lunatics and fanatics."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "They dont want to save us, they just want power."
Trayton Vanslow - "So I take it you would never link yourselves with them?"
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "I've taken that path a few times, I wouldn't be close to them."
Trayton Vanslow - "Ah, I see. Thats interesting. What if there was an uprising to 'save' us, would you partake?"
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Possibly."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "If what they say would be true."
Trayton Vanslow - "Thats a rough thing to say to a journalist that might make it public, don't you think?"
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "I'd be glad to join, atleast."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Really."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "I don't honestly care, if its for the better, I can live with it."
Trayton Vanslow - "Alright, well I will do my best to avoid writing anything that I feel would put you at risk."
Trayton Vanslow - "As a friend to what I believe, I think that would be a respectable thing to do."

Andrew 'HH' Fox - "I can respectfully agree."
Trayton Vanslow - "So as a re-cap, your skeptical about the MSRMD, the rebellions here are unjust."
Trayton Vanslow - "And... Anything else?"
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Thats the truth."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Nothing more to add."
Trayton Vanslow - "That would make a fantastic quote, I won't accompany your name by it, but may I use it?"
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Go ahead."
Trayton Vanslow - "I greatly appreciate it, Mr..."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Fox."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "Andrew Fox."
Trayton Vanslow - "Mr. Fox, Andrew. Thankyou for your time. I greatly appreciate it."
Andrew 'HH' Fox - "No problem."
Trayton Vanslow - "Best of luck to ya."

=================End Report 1===================================

KamExalk

• ICQ Messenger - 124624977
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - How many days in Dubrovnik is en
    • View Profile
    • Email
Zyrokes Trayton Original Reports with LC and more
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 09:02:44 am »
Ill try and neaten the top post up, so it makes more sense in the morning.

And welcome back Coke

Im thinking of a noble-born Lieutenant whos rather disillusioned and didnt particularly want to be in the PDF to begin with, but breeding bought him that position.
Then when the rebellion hit he wanted to make sure he was on the most advantageous side and chose poorly.

When you loved this information and you would want to receive more info concerning How do you bet on jackpot  assure visit the website

Roseannnex

• ICQ Messenger - 174288611
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Great news
    • View Profile
    • Email
Zyrokes Trayton Original Reports with LC and more
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2019, 09:47:09 am »
Baddies but not aligned with a named NPC, because we dont know what the GMs or the comic will do with Nattick or Merovech.

Sorry if I was confusing. Which bit of the post didnt really work, and Ill clear it up?